Maintenance emergencies can ONLY be reported by calling the Summerhill office at (321) 269-5003 and speaking to a live operator or Summerhill office personnel.
Due to COVID-19, we will not be taking any service request that are not on the emergency list (below). Emergency service requests will be repaired with the safety of our Residents and the Summerhill staff in mind. If you have an emergency, please abide by the six (6) foot social distancing rule when a staff member is inside your apartment. We will also recognize certain appliances as an emergency service during this time, however, these repairs will only take place Monday – Friday, 9am – 3pm.
MAINTENANCE EMERGENCY LIST:
- No A/C or malfunctioning A/C unit.
- No Heat or malfunctioning Heat.
- Broken Window, Door, Latch or Lock.
- Water Leak or Flood.
- No Electricity. If the utility provider has shut off the utility, you must then call Florida Power and Light at (800) 226-3545.
- Refrigerator Inoperable.
- Toilet Inoperable (if you only have one toilet).
- No Hot Water.
- Fire. Call the fire department immediately.
- Garbage Disposal Jammed, only if the sink is backed up.
- Animal in Apartment.
Please use the below maintenance request method for NON-EMERGENCY service requests only.